TouchDesigner 099 / 2022
10 hours Weekly
End date: 2023.10.20
It's a first course in the market combining different programs with a continuous comparison of pros and cons of solving different production tasks in each of them.
You will learn to find solutions yourself.
You will deeply understand the data flow and hidden logic of Houdini and Touchdeisgner.
Generative Art and 3D graphics, compositing, and FX
For a wide range of use: art, video production, advertising, internet,
Using TouchDesigner and Houdini together, you can create automated audio-reactive shows. Yes, you can also control lasers and lights.
TouchDesigner is a great tool for mapping, working with generative graphics and real-time video processing.
Realtime Data Visualization and motion graphics
For any task that requires working with data.
Interactive Installations and Presentation
Program interactive logic, use kinetic sensors, cameras, sound, data and create installations limited only by your imagination.
Application and Pipeline Building
Quickly prototype interfaces and workspaces.
- Access to all course materials for self-study
- Access to the general student chat
- Opportunity to purchase Houdini and TouchDesigner student licenses
- Comfortable diving into the program: a new lesson opens every week automatically
- Periodic streams with discussion of issues
Incl. VAT: 295,45 €
If you have EU VAT ID, please
contact us to avoid double tax
Creation by Stanislav of the first author's course. It was a course on character animation in Maya, prepared for Realtime School in collaboration with Maria Stepanova (Animation director and teacher at VGIK)
> 40 performances
at major international festivals and conferences such as CGEvent (lectures on Houdini), Signal Festival in Prague, LPM Rome, Touchdesigner Summit in Montreal, etc.
> 2,000 people
have attended various trainings and courses by Stanislav - both organized by him personally and conducted jointly with various schools and institutes (among the latter - "Realtime", "SAE Academy", "Screamschool", "Houdini-Howto + RRM", "Bilgi University")
Curator, Motion Designer, VJ
Facilitator, Media Artist, VJ
Curator, Media Artist, Sculptor
The courses were detailed and provided some excellent examples and techniques that are difficult to find. examples of elsewhere
You are definitely a world leading expert in TD.
Best TD course's I've ever found.
Media artist, VJ
Stanislav Glazov's courses are the best thing that happened in my life. So if suddenly someone is still in thought - here's a sign for you.
Artist, Curator and Educator in new media
Saint-Petersburg, Russia / Tbilisi, Georgia
I was lucky to meet Stanislav in the very beginning of my career, about 12 years ago. His courses made a great effect on my learning progress and built a strong foundation for further development. We are good friends since then and he is still a unique source of knowledge, thanks to his broad experience.
Deep in researching and excellent approaches from point of view of proceduralism
Jacopo William de Denaro
I truly appreciate what I am learning, it is an edgy topic and it is a pleasure to learn it from a master, not an easy thing to find In standard education.
There is a very high skill level of knowledge.
The course cover all the most relevant informations I think
Depth of knowledge, nice and practical examples
Tam Kar Wing
Very Academic teaching
- Microsoft Windows 8.1 / 10
- Apple macOS 10.12 and up
- A minimum of 1GB GPU memory and use of the most recent Nvidia drivers, AMD drivers or Intel drivers is recommended. TouchDesigner uses OpenGL.
- Nvidia GeForce 600 Series Card or better
- AMD HD 7000 Series Card or better
- Nvidia Quadro K Series Card or better
- AMD W or V Series Card or better
NOTE: Not all features are supported on integrated video chipsets and there is a lower expectation on overall performance.
- Intel HD4000, HD5000 and above
- A three-button mouse with scroll-wheel is required.
- Windows 8 / 8.1 / 10 / 11 (64 bit)
- Requires 64-bit Intel-based or Apple Silicon Mac with macOS 10.13 and higher
Note: on an M1 mac it is NOT supported natively yet. You can run via Rosetta and therefore the performance won't be as good as it will be once native support is added.
- 4GB VRAM or more is required.
- A GL4.0 compliant graphics card is required. GL3.3 cards will have missing features and lower GL versions will not run Houdini 19 at all.
- NVIDIA Quadro & GeForce GPUs: 511.09 Studio Driver or higher
- AMD: 21.Q4 or higher
- Intel 126.96.36.19955 or higher.
4 GB required
12 GB or higher recommended and 64GB strongly recommended for fluid simulations
Intel or AMD x64 CPU with SSE 4.2 required
Free up time for lessons and have fun